Meet the key dealmakers who will give you the contacts and intelligence you need to launch your company and product portfolio to the next level
A frontline faculty of senior industry insiders- including senior executives and corporate counsel from Merck, Amgen, Genentech, Gilead, Pfizer, Medtronic, GlaxoSmithKline and many more- will share best practices to enable your company to advance its key business development strategies, including:
· Expand product lines through new technology and entrance into strategic emerging markets
· Structuring options and payments to meet specific financial needs and account for cost and risk sharing
· Negotiating partnerships and obtaining funding to translate early stage research into commercial products
· Positioning your IP portfolio to increase market power
· Building flexible provisions for potential future M&A into your agreement
Replenish pipelines, reduce development costs and risks, and leverage existing assets
While there are many challenges for life science companies in the current economy, including the looming loss of patent protection on many blockbuster drugs and skyrocketing research and development costs, there is also an enormous potential for growth through strategic partnerships. This conference will arm you with the tools and connections to maximize the value of any deal and protect your assets.
Be confident that there are no impediments to commercializing the IP that is being gained
Protect potentially lucrative business opportunities and spot the red flags that can cause a good deal to go bad at our full-day post-conference Master Class: Life Sciences IP Due Diligence Boot Camp. Whether you are on the acquiring side or the targeted side, you cannot afford to miss the opportunity to learn proven-effective tactics from leading in-house IP counsel to determine the value of the true commercial value of the property.
Read more about this at: http://americanconference.com/
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.