PRLog - May 9, 2011 - Are you wondering how to get Foreclosure Cleaning Work or Property Preservation work in your area? It all starts with the bidding process. Banks have specific procedures for acquiring the foreclosure cleaning work and property preservation jobs. 99% of Banks, Asset Management Companies, and Mortgage lenders require potential vendors to sign up directly with them to start receiving their foreclosure cleaning..property preservation jobs. A simple application can get your new Property Preservation "Foreclosure Cleaning" Company placed on their vendors list. Once you are on the bank's vendors list, they will then assign you work in your area. To find a list of all the Banks, Foreclosure REO Bank Departments, and Asset Management Companies, here is one website link that provides over 1200 Direct Bank REO Foreclosure Contacts, it comes with their websites, phone numbers, fax numbers, etc to get you in direct contact with the property Asset managers to start receiving Foreclosure Cleaning work and Property Preservation jobs in your area, here is the website link:
The essential task of registering with all of these National Asset Management Companies, Banks, Mortgage Lenders, and REO Companies is a Must DO in this industry. Sign up with as many as Banks as you can, the more you register your Foreclosure Cleaning Company with the more Property Preservation work you will receive.
Are you unsure of how to bid on the Foreclosure Cleaning Jobs or Property Preservation work? Learning the art of bidding on foreclosure properties is a very easy process, their are several key tips to know when you begin performing your foreclosure cleaning bids.
Most of the Banks and Asset Management Companies closely follow the Hud and VA Guidelines, these are very detailed and include a chart for all the different property preservation jobs and work you can do and the maximum rates of what they allow. We highly recommend getting these and most of your competition will have them. Here is a website link to download the Hud Guideline Tables and it comes with a detailed pricing guide to tell you expert ways to price your foreclosure cleaning bids "Property Preservation work" to earn you the most money possible, it also provides top strategies on how to price your foreclosure cleaning bids for the real estate agents "Reo Agents" as well.
Here are a few other top Bidding Tips for Bidding on Property Preservation work & Foreclosure Cleaning Jobs:
1. Take adequate before work and after work pictures
2. Know what the maximum rates allowable for each foreclosure cleaning jobs and property preservation work is
3. Learn what your competition is bidding for these jobs and beat them out on every job
4. Work hard, then ask for more work and assure them you can handle the foreclosure cleaning work load.
Sources of Foreclosure Cleaning Jobs-Property Preservation Work
1. Join the Foreclosure Cleanup Directory-Majority of the Banks, Mortgage lenders, and Asset Management Companies use this Top Foreclosure Industry directory to find and locate new Foreclosure Cleaning Companies "Property Preservation Companies"
2. Network with other Foreclosure Cleaning Companies on the Foreclosure Cleanup Network, this is one of the BEST sources available to Foreclosure Cleaning "Property Preservation Companies" and it's completely FREE! It is also another great source to find and connect with REO agents to get more Property Preservation work as their are literally hundreds of REO Agents on this site.
We hope this information helps you Start, Expand, and Grow your new Foreclosure Cleaning Company "Property Preservation Company"! Much success to you all!
# # #
Dream Street Investments, Inc. is dedicated to serving the entire real estate industry.
Free Top 5 Foreclosure Cleanup Business Start up Tips -Download the Complete Foreclosure Cleaning Business Start up Guide Here