phrases, and grammar forms, and their frequency of use within the text. The information you receive from a Textanz analysis enables you to check for excessive use or repetition of words or
phrases within any document. Textanz provides a vital editing function that is missing from most standard grammar-check and editing programs.
Basing on the experience of thousands of Textanz users gained during 4+ years, we have collected the most anticipated features and implemented them in new version. Although the development is
in progress and yet more capabilities are planned, Textanz 3.1 already offers :
* Frequency calculation of phrases, words and word parts across multiple texts.
* Extracting text from documents of various formats : HTML, RTF, MS Office, Open Office, PDF, XML and more.
* Downloading text from web-page URL.
* Sorting and filtering of calculated frequency tables.
* Support for wide range of charsets.
* Cross-platform portability - runs on Windows, Linux and Macs (the only requirement is Java Runtime).
For more information, contacts and download please visit http://www.textanz.com