Little Miss Julia Wins Top Honors in Mom Business Competition
Dover, New Jersey –May 2, 2011– From among contestants across the United States, Joanne Schlesinger with Little Miss Julia has been ranked #34 in StartupNation.com’
Millions of votes have been cast in the annual competition, and this year’s flurry of popular support of the 2011 contestants was no exception. America has once again demonstrated its immense interest and supportiveness for moms building businesses as they also tend to their families.
“With startup rates at an all-time high, these leading moms are leading the pack in startup rates,” says Rich Sloan, chief startupologist and co-founder of StartupNation. “They’re going after their business opportunities and developing their innovative products and services with fervor,” Sloan adds.
“It is an honor to among the list of winners in the 2011 Leading Moms in Business Contest”, said Joanne Schlesinger. Little Miss Julia’s profile can be found at http://www.startupnation.com/
The 2011 Leading Moms in Business ranking highlights some of the dominant trends, motivations and attributes among moms in business. They include:
• A great eye for providing attractive discounts, coupons, savings and value, all especially important to consumer moms of the recession era.
• A likelihood to come up with innovative products and solutions to address the challenging maze of motherhood. It’s an environment that demands resourcefulness.
• The attraction of being your own boss looms large for moms wanting to take control they just can’t find in a day job.
• Sustainable solutions and responsible business practices are increasingly paramount.
• Making the most of social media for business benefit is seemingly a birthright for the socially adept moms.
The full results of the 2011 Leading Moms in Business ranking are available on StartupNation’
StartupNation co-founders, Rich Sloan and Jeff Sloan, are two of the country’s leading small business experts. The Sloan brothers speak frequently at entrepreneurial forums and recently hosted a Public Television special helping people transform their passions into business opportunities. They are authors of StartupNation:
For more information, press only:
For StartupNation, contact Rich Sloan via email at rich at StartupNation dot com or by phone at 248-430-1002.
For Little Miss Julia, contact Joanne Schlesinger at email@example.com or call 973-886-8293
# # #
Little Miss Julia offers a full range of handmade hair accessories. Our hair accessories are unique in style. It is not just another bow; it is an embellished, stylized hair accessory that will add style and glamour to any girl's hair.