Keva Energy Saving Paint is an elastomeric, energy saving, flexible 100% water based acrylic coating. It offers energy savings in both cold and hot climates as well as bridges minor surface imperfections, protects against driving rain, provides outstanding durability, and offers long lasting protection. If undisturbed it does not need reapplication for about ten years.
KESP offers the perfect balance, excellent quality and performance with a noticeably superior texture and finish, along with energy saving properties, and a contribution towards the environment, due to its very low VOC level. KESP is also extremely breathable. The incredible combination of the breathability of the paint along with the heat reflecting properties, also helps to dramatically reduce condensation problems, if not eliminate them.
Conventional insulation products only work by slowing down the rate of heat loss through the actual wall. However, the microspheres in Keva Energy Saving Paint work by helping to prevent the heat getting through the wall in the first place, by reflecting the heat when it touches the wall. Keva energy saving paints gives excellent results.
• Electricity bills can be reduced up to 40% hence reducing heating and cooling demands
• Keeps you cooler in the summer & warmer in the winter
• If undisturbed it does not need reapplication for about ten years.
• Stable over a wide range of temperature variations
• Non-toxic & environmentally friendly
• Remains intact on flexible surfaces
• Excellent crack bridging
• Exceptional film durability
• Easy to apply
• Easy cleanup with soap and water
• Excellent hiding
# # #
Keva Industries is a leading developer & supplier of wellness & healthcare products. It is a highly progressive health management company involved in manufacturing & marketing of diverse scientific products. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.