Millions of votes have been cast in the annual competition, and this year’s flurry of popular support of the 2011 contestants was no exception. America has once again demonstrated its immense interest and supportiveness for moms building businesses as they also tend to their families.
“With startup rates at an all-time high, these leading moms are leading the pack in startup rates,” says Rich Sloan, chief startupologist and co-founder of StartupNation. “They’re going after their business opportunities and developing their innovative products and services with fervor,” Sloan adds.
"As a Bronx based business and a Latina working mother of 3, I am thrilled to have received this recognition for all the hard work and dedication I have put into my growing business and so proud that my Spanish named company is so well received", says Aida Dujarric. The winner’s profile for Cabecitas Lindas can be found at http://www.startupnation.com/
The 2011 Leading Moms in Business ranking highlights some of the dominant trends, motivations and attributes among moms in business. They include:
• A great eye for providing attractive discounts, coupons, savings and value, all especially important to consumer moms of the recession era.
• Likelihood to come up with innovative products and solutions to address the challenging maze of motherhood. It’s an environment that demands resourcefulness.
• The attraction of being your own boss looms large for moms wanting to take control they just can’t find in a day job.
• Sustainable solutions and responsible business practices are increasingly paramount.
• Making the most of social media for business benefit is seemingly a birthright for the socially adept moms.
The full results of the 2011 Leading Moms in Business ranking are available on StartupNation’
For more information, press only:
For StartupNation, contact Rich Sloan via email at rich at StartupNation dot com or by phone at 248-430-1002.
For Cabecitas Lindas contact Aida Dujarric at aida at cabecitaslindas dot com or by phone at 877-208-6182
# # #
Cabecitas Lindas means pretty little heads in Spanish, we specialize in creating unique couture hair accessories for ladies of all ages. Each piece is handmade to perfection giving little ones style and grace.