PRLog - April 25, 2011 - MARLBOROUGH, Mass. -- Facebook is an exciting medium. In today’s competitive atmosphere, Facebook Automotive SEO is a key component in structuring a solid foundation for online marketing success. Everyone seems to know that they need to be “on Facebook,” but very few people seem to know why other than to say that it’s “where your consumers are” or “you’re missing out on free advertising”
Because of a lack of resources for self education, many business owners find themselves jumping from vendor to vendor spending large sums of money and never feeling that they are getting what they are paying for. In fact, most never even know what exactly it is that ARE paying for.
Is Social Media a fad?
• Over 50% of the world's population is under 30 years old, 96% of Millennials have joined a SOCIAL NETWORK.
• Facebook tops Google for weekly traffic in the US
• 1 out of 5 couples married in the US met via SOCIAL MEDIA
• US Department of Education study revealed that online students out performed those receiving face-to-face instruction..
• 80% of companies use SOCIAL MEDIA for recruitment..
• There are over 200,000,000 Blogs..34% of bloggers post opinions about products & brands
• 24 of the 25 largest newspaper are experiencing record declines in circulation..
• WE no longer search for the news, the news finds us..
• WE will no longer search for products and services they will find us via SOCIAL MEDIA
Social Media isn't a fad, it's a fundamental shift in the way we communicate.
Why facebook marketing?
• Years to reach 50 million users..
Radio - 38 years, TV - 13 yeras, Internet - 4 years, ipod - 3 years..
FACEBOOK added over 200 million users in less than a YEAR...
• Right now Facebook has over 150 Million active US accounts..75 Million of those people sign in every day..That means about 1/4 the entire US population, has signed into FACEBOOK..All of these people spend 210 Billion minutes on Facebook..That's roughly 400,000 YEARS!!!
• 60 million status updates happen on facebook daily
• There are over 900 Million objects that people can interact with..
• The average Facebook user has 130 friends..the average facebook user is connected to 80 pages..The average Facebook user creates 90 pieces of content each month..collectively that more than 30 Billion..
• 75 Million US accounts engage with FACEBOOK via external websites..
• More than 2.5 Million websites have integrated with facebook including 80 of comscores top 100 US websites
• There are more than 60 Million people in the US accessing facebook using mobile devices..
Impressive Stats!!!! But what does it means to you as a Dealer?
It means that on average there are 3 Million people in your local market on facebook and half of them are on facebook Right Now..What if you could market them Today..Tomorrow..or EVERYDAY? What if you could do this in such a way that the consumer never realizes they're being marketed to? What if you don't reach them Today..Tomorrow..ever?
• 78% of customers trust peer recommendations than advertisements..
• Only 18% of traditional TV campaigns generate a positive ROI.
• 90% of people skip ads via Tivo/DVR..
The ROI of SOCIAL MEDIA is your business will exist in 5 years
Automotive Facebook Marketing is still very new. There are so many companies and “guru’s”
Are you there? Are you still think that SOCIAL MEDIA is a fad?
For more information you must see - http://www.youtube.com/
Wikimotive is dedicated to providing the latest automotive SEO, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Search Engine optimization techniques and online marketing best practices and services.
Name : Wikimotive
Address : 809 Applebriar Lane, Marlborough, MA - United States – 01752
Ph. No. : 888.692.9818
Site : http://www.wikimotive.net