“The 2012 Hyundai Accent reinvigorates the subcompact segment, similar to what the game-changing Sonata and Elantra have done in their categories,”
The all-new 2012 Hyundai Accent brings out a popular subcompact sedan with the new top-of-the-line functional five-door vehicle. Accent redefines expectations in the subcompact category by offering the company’s distinctive and upscale “Fluidic Sculpture” design, best-in-class standard fuel economy, exceptional roominess and a full complement of standard safety features.
Despite surprising technology and a significant increase in safety features, Hyundai will hold the line on pricing from the prior generation to continue delivering unmistakable value to customers. This 2012 Accent will comes to our lot this summer and really give you a new option in terms of a vehicle with great fuel economy, looks and style to match.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2012 ACCENT
• All-new fourth generation Accent subcompact
• “Fluidic Sculpture” design
• First vehicle to receive the all-new 1.6-liter GDI “Gamma” engine, paired with proprietary six-speed automatic or manual transmissions
o First subcompact car to use Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI)
o Improved fuel efficiency by 18 percent for M/T and 11 percent for A/T over its predecessor
o More fuel efficient than Honda Fit and Toyota Yaris
• Standard VSM, ESC, TCS, ABS with Brake Assist and EBD
• Six standard airbags, active front head restraints and four-wheel disc brakes
• Strong value – more safety features and best-in-class fuel economy
• Offered in three trim levels - four-door GLS, well equipped five-door GS and sporty five-door SE
# # #
Edmond Hyundai is a new Hyundai and used car dealership located in north Oklahoma City and south Edmond. We sell Hyundai parts and accessories. We service and repair all models of cars, trucks, vans and suv. Visit us at http://www.edmondhyundai.com