Dan Gartlan, president of Stevens & Tate, said, “The winning organization must demonstrate strong leadership skills in its industry and in the region it serves. Additionally, it should be able to significantly benefit from agency services and have the infrastructure to implement the final creative project.”
Applications can be obtained and completed online at the agency’s website, www.stevens-
All applications will be reviewed and evaluated by a panel of Stevens & Tate directors. Finalists will be notified and interviewed the final week of March. The winner will be selected and notified by April 21. Agency work will begin immediately and proceed through June 2011.
Approximately 200 hours of agency time will be devoted to the plan and program development, Gartlan reported. In addition to the $25,000 in services, Stevens & Tate’s public relations team will help promote the work being done for the organization through trade magazines and traditional consumer and social media. The agency maintains a strategic alliance with The Falk Group, a Milwaukee, Wis.-based public relations agency.
MARKETING PLAN PRIZE AWAITS HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATION
Stevens & Tate Marketing performs a variety of services for a range of health care clients. It work has included:
• Birthing suite campaign and Family Health Center launch for LaGrange Memorial Hospital;
• Brochures, direct mail, and collateral for RMC Rehabilitation;
• Messaging strategies and product catalogs for the National Safety Council;
• Broadcast and print campaign for Provena Health;
• Corporate identity program for ENT Surgical Group;
• Website development with online merchandising capabilities for the Angelman Syndrome Foundation;
• Rebranding and campaigns as agency of record fo Wyndemere Senior Living CCRC;
• Logo identity and graphic standards program currently underway with LUNGevity Foundation.
“We want to ensure that whatever program we execute on the winner’s behalf is effective and produces results. Based on our experience with clients, the ability to meet these criteria is a key indicator of a successful marketing program. It’s how successful organizations and strong agencies collaborate for maximum results,” Gartlan said.
Stevens & Tate Marketing launched its first Lend-A-Hand Marketing Giveaway initiative in fall of 2009. The first contest focused on the travel and tourism industry. Nominations from Convention and Visitors Bureaus and Chambers of Commerce throughout the country were received. The judging committee, made up of Stevens & Tate directors, selected Kent County Delaware CVB the winner of the inaugural marketing giveaway. An intensive social media campaign, designed and executed by Stevens & Tate, helped boost attendance by 50% at the CVB’s annual historic Dover Days celebration.
About Stevens & Tate Marketing
Stevens & Tate Marketing is a full-service advertising agency offering award-winning,
on-strategy creative; integrated message development;