Joining Mr. Stuckwisch on the FCPA Year in Review will be –
David A. Glockner, Chief Criminal Section, U.S. Attorney’s Office
Asheesh Goel, Partner, Ropes & Gray, Former Branch Chief, U.S. SEC, Division of Enforcement
Steven A. Tyrrell, Partner, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, Former Chief, U.S.DOJ, Fraud Section
Additional topics to be addressed by this highly-acclaimed FCPA Boot Camp include practical strategies and best practices for:
• Closely vetting and screening third parties
• Incorporating Dodd-Frank and UK Bribery Act requirements into your global compliance program
• Structuring a robust compliance model for your company’s greatest risk areas
• Preventing gifts, hospitality and entertainment pitfalls
• Meeting critical books, records and internal accounting requirements under the FCPA
A perfect training opportunity for your legal and compliance department, whether you are new to the FCPA or just need a comprehensive refresher, this FCPA Boot Camp will provide you with the foundation you need to ensure your company’s FCPA compliance.
Full information on this Boot Camp can be found at http://www.AmericanConference.com/
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.