Number Portability (http://www.numberportabilityevent.com)
In an interview with Telecoms IQ, Philip Micallef from Malta Communications Authority suggests that the operators’ contribution towards effective Number Portability implementation is crucial. “From our experience in Malta, it is apparent that if operators are given the opportunity to share their views and know that their recommendations will be taken into consideration, they will be more than willing to contribute.”
Number Portability (http://www.numberportabilityevent.com) will bring together operator and regulator experts including:
* Surender Singroha, Assistant Manager, Legal & Regulatory, BHARTI AIRTEL
* Philip Micallef, Chief Executive, MALTA COMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY
* Majid Ehsan Khan, Project Manager, DTAC (Affiliate of Telenor ASA)
* James McEwan, Head of Billing & Provisioning, CABLE & WIRELESS, GUERNSEY, JERSEY & ISLE OF MAN
* Aldis Ciekurs, Manager Domestic Carrier Business, LATTELECOM
* Nauman Arshad, Project Manager, Number Portability, TELENOR
* Erkut Erkut, Chief Telecoms Business Officer, MOBILERA TURKEY
Number Portability will be held from 20th – 22nd June at the Sheraton Park Lane, London - the Number Portability programme is available for download at http://www.numberportabilityevent.com
Exclusive interviews with Philip Micallef from MCA, Boštjan Makarovič from Aphaia Regulatory Consulting and Tom Kershaw from Telcordia Technologies are available for download in the Number Portability media centre, along with articles on MNP in Eastern Europe, Africa and India.
Number Portability is sponsored by: PortingXS, Telcordia, Systor and HYS-Enterprise.
For further information on Number Portability, contact +44 (0) 20 7368 9300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.numberportabilityevent.com
# # #
Telecoms IQ provides a range of carefully focused conferences that examine a specific technology or issue from an international perspective. Each conference is designed to give organisations the technical and strategic know-how to gain a competitive advantage in the telecoms market. The speakers are carefully selected to evaluate key trends and to provide real world case study analysis and solutions. http://www.iqpc.com/