PRLog - April 18, 2011 - In its new therapy area insight series - Diabetes, IMARC Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, finds that Novel classes such as DPP-IV Inhibitors, GLP-Agonists and SGLT inhibitors will play a major role in driving the growth of major European Oral Antidiabetic markets. Findings from the reports suggest that in the next few years these classes will show a strong uptake both as a monotherapy and also as a combination with traditional Oral Antidiabetic classes such as Glitazones and Biguanides. According to the study, novel classes will account for more than half of the total Oral Antidiabetic sales in major European markets by 2016.
IMARCS’s global therapy area insight series includes the following reports:
• France Diabetes Market Forecast 2011-2016
• Italy Diabetes Market Forecast 2011-2016
• Germany Diabetes Market Forecast 2011-2016
• Spain Diabetes Market Forecast 2011-2016
• United Kingdom Diabetes Market Forecast 2011-2016
Each of these reports provide an analytical and statistical insight into their respective diabetes markets. The current and future trends in the prevalence, demographical breakup, diagnosis and treatment of diabetes have been thoroughly analyzed in each of these reports. The study has segmented the diabetes market into two categories - Insulin and the Oral Antidiabetics market. For each of the aforementioned cateogories, historical and future market sales of key classes, key companies, key drugs and key molecules have been provided.
The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the market trends, therapeutic structure, competitive structure and the outlook of the diabetes market till 2016. These reports can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the European diabetes market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the size and demographical breakup of the diabetes population?
• What are the current and future diagnosis and drug treatment rates of diabetes?
• How has the diabetes market behaved since 2005 and what are the expected trends till 2016?
• What has been the historical performance of the Insulin market during 2005-2010 and its outlook till 2016?
• What has been the performance of top classes, top players, top molecules and top drugs in the Insulin market during 2005-2010?
• What has been the historical performance of the Oral Antidiabetics market during 2005-2010 and its outlook till 2016?
• What has been the performance of top classes, top players, top molecules and top drugs in the Oral Antidiabetics market during 2005-2010?
Why should you buy this report?
• Gain a deeper understanding about the prevalence, diagnosis and treatment of diabetes and identify your potential patient pool.
• Analyze the historical, current and future trends in the Insulin and Oral Antidiabetics market to identify potential classes, drugs, partners and competitors for market entry and expansion plans.
• Develop Investment strategies by identifying companies that have been the biggest winners and losers in the Insulin and Oral Antidiabetics market.
• Gain an insight into future market events such as biosimilars and new product launches.
Fast acting Insulins, Long acting Insulins, Intermediate and Fast acting Insulins, Intermediate acting Insulins, Biguanides, Glitazone and Biguanide combinations, Biguanide and Sulphonylurea combinations, Glinides, Sulphonylureas, Glitazones, DPP-IV Inhibitors, Glp-1 Agonists, Alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitors, DPP-IV Inhibitor and Biguanide combinations, DPP-IV Inhibitor and Glitazone combinations, Glitazone and Sulphonylurea combinations, SGLT Inhibitors, SGLT Inhibitor and Biguanide combinations, PTP1B Inhibitors and all other Oral Antidiabetic classes.
Information has been gathered from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with physicians and industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, Industry Portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
IMARC generates its product and market forecasts utilizing its extensive database of macroeconomic and sector specific data. The initial baseline forecast is generated with the most recent market data. After an initial baseline forecast, all future macroeconomic and sector specific events and assumptions are taken into account to generate the final forecast.
To get the full version of these reports please get in touch with us by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us on +91-120-4256531