Sacramento California Event: November 14 & 15, 2011
ISACA Sacramento (formerly known as International Systems Audit & Control Association)
The Sacramento California Chapter will be hosting a west coast multi track regional educational symposium to be held at the Sacramento Convention Centers main meeting facility (over 22,000 square feet) on November 14 & 15, 2011.
For further information about this event, please visit the event web site at WWW.NCBTS.COM
This is a formal call for speakers and proposals focused around the following conference tracks subject matter. Proposals must be submitted no later than 30 April 2011. Standby presenters will be accepted until 30 June 2011.
• Information Systems Audit and Assurance
• Risk Management Next Year and Beyond
• The Ever Changing World of Compliance
• News from the Cloud (the good, the bad and the ugly)
• Information Technology Governance
• Information Privacy and Security
• Managing Compliance and Privacy Projects
• Strategic Planning & Portfolio Management
• Program & Project Management
This event is planned to draw all levels (hands-on to C-level), from Government, Large & Mid-size enterprises and Small business.
Please contact Mr. Scott Wright by email at ScottW@ncbts.com
With your proposal, please kindly supply:
• Title of Program(s): (see list of programs and due date above)
• Contact Information (name, title, firm/organization, address, city, state, zip code, phone, email address) for each presenter
• Title of Proposal
• Bullet Points: A list of four to six bullet points that describes the specific areas/points you plan to cover (please note that sessions are anticipated to be one hour in length including Q&A.)
• Previous presentation of this topic: If previously presented, please share when, to whom, and at what event; otherwise respond “N/A”.
• Type of Materials: The Association encourages speakers to provide practical take-away(s)
Scott Wright CTO - The GRMC Group
President – ISACA Sacramento
Managing Director – Electronic Audit Research Institute
# # #
As a nonprofit, global membership association for IT and information systems professionals, ISACA is committed to providing its diverse constituency of more than 95,000 worldwide with the tools they need to achieve individual and organizational success.
The benefits offered through our globally accepted research, certifications and community collaboration result in greater trust in, and value from, information systems. ISACA’s constituency is characterized by its diversity.
The global community of ISACA members and certified cover a variety of professional IT-related positions—some of which include IS auditor, consultant, educator, IS security professional, risk professional, chief information officer and internal auditor. Members rely on ISACA for resources that enhance their skills, expand their professional knowledge and connect them with a vibrant community of peers.