No other event will provide you with a more comprehensive or global view of current microfinance investment activity. And this year is no different.
2011 brings back the Microfinance Investment Summit in threefold! This four day summit will take a deep dive into the microfinance challenges and opportunities in Africa; will bring you the newest microfinance developments taking place on a global scale and will give you a focus day on the latest, most innovative initiatives in microinsurance. Join an unparalleled showcase of leaders who will share their experiences and insights on:
* What impact the Andhra Pradesh legislation has had on microfinance on both a national and global level
* Capitalising on international partnerships to build a successful microfinance market in Africa
* Sourcing your capital to promote MSE finance in Africa
* Maximising your private equity investments to leverage further returns
* Identifying and implementing the instruments that can make currency hedging a market for all countries
* Bringing social performance to the front to ensure responsible finance
* Injecting innovation into microinsurance distribution models to increase penetration and lower costs
* Incorporating the right strategies to make microinsurance beneficial to the market and viable for providers
Don’t miss your best opportunity in 2011 to meet with and learn from global microfinance pioneers at this senior-level congress.
This is the ONLY event where the networking counts, relationships are forged and deals are made.
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.