NX View now offers the following additional features:
• Data Collection – the NX Tester can generate a report for every wire harness that is tested and transmit the report to NX View, which stores the report on the PC.
• Fixture Board Display – NX View can display an image of the fixture board, highlighting the fixture blocks associated with the displayed error. This enables the operator to quickly identify the location of the error condition.
• Status messages – NX View can display as many as six custom messages transmitted from the NX Tester. A common use of this feature would be to display the number of wire harnesses tested.
• Instructional information – NX View now offers greater flexibility for displaying instructional information, which can originate from a variety of sources: documentation files, graphic files, movie files – anything that can be displayed in a web browser can be displayed on NX View.
• Flexible display – NX View now supports a flexible window docking feature, allowing the user to customize the display for maximum productivity.
• NX button controls – the four user interface buttons on the front of the NX Tester can now be accessed directly through NX View, eliminating the need for the operator to directly interact with the NX Tester.
• Flexible cavity labeling – NX View now offers greater flexibility for displaying labels of connector cavities.
More information and NX View screen shots can be viewed on Dynalab's website at: http://www.dynalabtesters.com/
NX View is available for a free 60 day demo. For additional information, contact Dynalab Test Systems at +614-729-6550 or email sales@dynalab-
# # #
Dynalab Test Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of wire harness testers. Dynalab Test Systems supplies test equipment to many of the largest wire harness manufacturers in the world. With over 20 years of experience and over 20,000 testers sold, Dynalab Test Systems offers products that reflect an extensive level of industry knowledge and experience. The company’s systems, software, and services are designed to help wire harness manufacturers develop solutions for their testing needs quickly, reliably, and economically. For more information, visit our website at http://www.dynalabtesters.com.