PRLog - Apr. 11, 2011 - Welcome to your April 2011 Newsletter.
Damian McConnell of MindStore Australia
Last month you will remember we learned about a great Scottish inventor, Alexander Graham Bell whose passion for his goal of improving communications led to a huge step forward in communication for the world.
This month we collated some quotes from inspiring people who were born or died in April.
Hopefully you will be inspired too by some of the quotes to become more creative, and to smile!
As always feel free to forward this to anyone you feel will benefit from reading it.
Also take a moment in your busy day to visit our website: http://www.mindstoreaustralia.com for lots more information.
Damian and the MindStore Australia team
THOSE COMING INTO THE WORLD......
Buddha Born 623B.C. (Birthday celebrated 8th day of 4th month)
• The mind is everything. What you think you become.
• We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
• To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
Thomas Jefferson (Born 13th April 1743)
• I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
• Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
• Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
THOSE GOING OUT.....
Henry Ford (died 7th April 1947)
• Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
• When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
• Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right.
A Final thought inspired by my sons is remember when you go out into the world
to hold hands.......................................................
Have an Awesome April!
# # #
MindStore Australia is a leading performance excellence company which transforms organisations by empowering the people within.
We help you achieve peak performance at your work and in your personal life.
Using easy to learn yet powerful mental tools.