Whether you're moving from SBS 2003 or 2008 to SBS 2011, SBS Essentials, or integrating cloud services, you should join us in Miami, FL for this great event.
The all-day training starts with registration at 8:30 AM and finishes at 4:30 PM. The event includes lunch and snacks. . . . And we have a great location: The Hard Rock Cafe just down the street from the Autotask Community Live conference.
The program will be presented by Karl W. Palachuk, Author, recognized community leader, and host of the Cloud Services Roundtable podcast, and Manuel Palachuk, co-author of the Network Migration Workbook. Karl and Manual will share information on:
- The latest developments in products and services to help IT consultants make zero downtime migrations to SBS 2011 and cloud environments a reality
- Specific offerings consultants can use to make money NOW
- Marketing and promotion of cloud offerings and managed services
- The effect of cloud services on the MSP’s business model
- The practical side of building your own offerings, reselling others' solutions, and simply being an agent for another product
Note that we WILL discuss specific strategies for evaluating SBS 2011 Standard/Premium vs. SBS 2011 Essentials with companion cloud services.
More information can be obtained via www.smallbizthoughts.com
Small Biz Thoughts is a division of the Great Little Book Publishing Company, Inc.
# # #
I.T. consulting and publishing company. We offer advice through consulting, Podcasts, Webinars, education materials, Blogs, seminars, and websites to Managed Service Providers and those operating in the SMB space.