PRLog - April 8, 2011 - Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers partnered up with Chao Phraya River Cruise to offer Double Indulgence Package – a one-stop package that offers the most valuable experience by the River. The promotion packages up superb accommodation with scenic dinner cruise that will let guests explore the beauty and splendor of this historic River. Rates starting from Baht 6,000++ per room per night for stays through June 30, 2011.
Chao Phraya River - or The River of Kings as King Rama I named it - is regarded the lifeblood of Bangkok. At Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, your journey to waterborne way of life starts with a stay in magnificent room overlooking the legendary river, soaking up the sun or swim in our two outdoor swimming pools, and take your loved ones to a candle light dinner in the Chao Phraya River cruise and let yourself be fascinated by the exquisiteness of the River view at night.
Conveniently access to the heart of the city, guest may take our complimentary shuttle boat “Royal Orchid Sheraton I”, availably every half an hour, to Taksin Skytrain station. Bangkok's top business hotel also has a lot of relaxing moments to share, from superb views of the Chao Phraya River to an exciting range of restaurants and entertainment areas.
The package includes:
• Nightly accommodation in a Deluxe River View room overlooking the magnificent Chao Phraya River
• Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons at etc…on the river restaurant for World cuisine.
• Dinner cruise for up to 2 persons on Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise
• Late check-out up until 4 pm.
• A minimum stay of two (2) nights is required.
• To make the booking for dinner cruise, kindly contact reservations team preferably prior to arrival to ensure availability on preferred date.
• Advance purchase required. Credit card will be charged at time of booking. Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and non-refundable;
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
About Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Sheraton helps guests make connections at more than 400 hotels in 70 countries around the world and recently completed a $6 billion global revitalization and is now in the midst of a $5 billion global expansion over the next three years. Sheraton is owned by and is the largest and most global brand of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1025 properties in 100 countries and territories with 145,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, and the recently launched Aloft®, and Element SM. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
Contact: Ms Jirapa Chankitisakoon (Bee)
Director of Marketing Communications
Ms Punnee Bunma (Nui)
Marketing Communications Manager
Tel: (0) 2665 3056, Fax: (0) 2236 5958