Noah's Ark Business Group allows veterans to go in on stores together, paying $1,200 to join and $150 per month as dues. The collectives use that initial money as leverage with banks and for start-up costs. The veterans then own 30 percent of the stores and share 30 percent of the profits; the other 70 percent is owned by Noah's Ark.
"When you leverage that money," Gaddis says. "We can open restaurants for as little as $75,000 in our market with used [locations] fully equipped because they're just going out of business." Gaddis says the goal is to turn Jaws, which has one location open, into a nationwide concept, with the goal set at opening 700 units.
He says Noah's Ark will then take the veteran-owned-
Jaws currently sells Alkaline Ionized glass bottled water that has been filtered to remove the arsenic, lead, chlorine, mercury, and fluoride that is currently in tap water.
"We know that we can take this concept nationwide. We Americans owe our military everything. They fight and die for us to be the spoiled, ungrateful, selfish nation that we have become ," says Gaddis. All of Noah's Ark's work is in an effort to stop big-business greed and invigorate American innovation.
Gaddis is seeking 800-2,000 veterans who are willing to help build a corporation where veterans will not have to come back home and beg for anything and he will to speak to any veteran organization. To contact Darryl or register for a Free Presentation
Call (248) 855-2228.
# # #
JAWS JUMBO BURGERS is the one and only movie tribute restaurant in the world. Named after the blockbuster hit JAWS. Jaws Jumbo Burgers features JAWS memorabilia. The food is the equivalent to a 1950's style burger joint. www.jawsjumboburgers.net