PRLog - April 2, 2011 - Every day we make our decision on how to spend our time. Some people are very successful. They manage to balance their time between family, career, social life and themselves. However most of people are too focus on their work and do not spend enough time with family, friends and even themselves. They only realize their problem when something bad happened, like bad relationship, loneliness, and serious illness. By then, it is too late to turn the things right unless they can go back in time and live their life again.
To re-live the whole life again is not possible unless there is a time machine. However re-live the life is possible if we break down our life into smaller buckets of time like a week, a month or a year. A feedback loop is required to realize our performance in life and make early adjustment. Life Assistant Iphone App is designed with a plan-do-check-
For example, a user of Life Assistant app plans his activities for a month. He sets goals on how much time and effort he wants to spend on his family, career, friends and himself. After a month, he uses the app to plot a chart to show whether he meets the goals. He also needs to check whether there is improvement in his family life, social life and career. With this, the user can adjust his activities in his plan for next month. This is how re-live the life can be achieved before something in life has continuously gone in undesired way without himself realizing it.
Hex Studio has revised Life Assistant to version 1.2.0 on 27 March 2010.
✭ Allow user to generate his activities list.
✭ Remind user when the activities start time is due.
- Allow user to input key notes and pictures for each activity. Notes can play the role like shopping list, recipe, things to bring etc. Pictures can be map that was captured using map utility for location and direction etc.
- Allow user to select the factors of life that he/she want to monitor.
- allow user to set goal for each his/her life.
- Allow user to select the image to represent each factor of life.
✭ Feedback to user how much time and effort that the user has spent on his important factors of life in chart format. The goal can be plotted on the chart to compare with actual performance.
- Allow user to look into the past activities and readjust the activities for better future.
- Allow user to retrieve or input the activities from or to iphone calendar. And user can then sync iphone calendar with desktop Apple iCal or MS Outlook to transfer those activities to or from desktop through iTunes.
- Allow user to transport and view their important documents with iphone anytime anywhere. User can transfer files of any format through iTunes. For viewing/listening, formats supported include
doc, xls, ppt, html, pdf, wav, aiff, txt, mov, mp3
key, pages, numbers
✭ Allow user to attach documents in their activities.
✭ Allow user to email their activities detail with attachment file.
✭ Access to important 'Lifetime' tips like 10 quick and easy time-savings tips.
- Localized in Chinese Simplified and Traditional Language.
- View pleasant motivation quote to improve morale each day.
More information can be found in the website: http://www.hexstudio.com/
Life Assistant 1.2.0 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. http://itunes.apple.com/
# # #
Headquartered in Singapore, Hex Studio is one of apps developers. Our existing iphone apps are Animal peekaboo, Fortune Rabbit and Life Assistant.