The 2011 Sierra 1500 trucks continue to trump the competition with proven dependability and impressive performance. Jacksonville GMC shoppers can choose from 2WD and 4x4 truck configurations as well as regular cab, extended cab and crew cab body styles. With a variety of V8 engines on tap, the Sierra 1500 pickup truck is capable of towing up to 10,700 lbs or hauling a payload up to 1,909 lbs, depending on configuration and whether a 2WD or 4WD drivetrain is selected.
With so many ways to create the perfect GMC Sierra 1500 pickup truck, it's no wonder that Jacksonville families, commuters, and contractors alike all make the GMC Sierra 1500 their pickup truck of choice.
Jacksonville GMC shoppers can meet the new Sierra online at http://www.gmcjacksonville.com/
The GMC Sierra trucks are familiar with the spotlight, racking up numerous industry awards over the past few years. Here are a few of Sierra’s awards:
• Named a Consumers Digest Best Buy for 2009
• Named an Intellichoice 2009 Best Overall Value
• Named 2008 Pickup Truck of the Year by Road & Travel Magazine
• A Consumer Guide Recommended Buy for 2008
• MotorWeek 2007 Drivers' Choice Award for Best Pickup
• AutoWeek 2008 Buyers Guide reports Sierra possesses the ability to stay at the top of the pickup-truck class
Jacksonville GMC shoppers interested in learning more about the Sierra work trucks can call
Nimnicht GMC at 904-677-8876 or go online to their website: http://www.nimnichtattheavenues.com .
Contact Nimnicht GMC
11503 Philips Highway
Jacksonville, FL 32256