During their official visit to Ghana, the Royal Couple will attend The CWC Group’s Ghana Summit, 12 – 14 April. Minister of Environment and Development, Mr Solheim, is expected to address the conference delegation and will speak at what is set to be one of Ghana’s largest industry led events. The Royal Couple and Mr Solheim are also expected to meet with several Norwegian companies exhibiting at the event, among them FMC Technologies, Aker Solution, BW Offshore.
Norway and Ghana have had a history of bilateral cooperation especially within Ghana’s booming oil and gas industry, with Former President Jerry John Rawlings, previously calling on Norway in 2009 to boost its technical support for Ghana especially in the area of oil and Gas exploration. The visit comes as Norway works to assist Ghana in formulating its petroleum policy and to expand its current cooperation with Ghana. Together with Norway’s help to develop and manage the country’s petroleum resources, several Norwegian oil companies have also shown significant interest in Ghana’s resources.
The Ghana Summit will be attended by over 300 international delegates and will be the meeting place for Ghanaian decision makers, their partners and international investors. Delegates will discuss legal and fiscal issues, how to maximize revenue as well as local content and increase investments in the country. The event comprises of a 2 day strategic conference which will be opened by Ghana’s Vice President H.E. Dramani Mahama and will also be led by Ministers, governmental and GNPC representatives. The summit will also feature an international exhibition which will showcase latest technological developments. More information on the event can be found on www.cwcghana.com.
Notes to Editors:
1. The Ghana Summit is taking place in Accra, Ghana, on 12-13-14 April 2011
2. For more details about the conference, exhibition, speakers and guests including bios, please contact: Joanna Kotyrba on +44 20 7978 0092 or email email@example.com
3. The event is organised by The CWC Group, an award-winning company which specialises in energy and infrastructure, developing knowledge, creating commercial opportunities and strategic solutions for government and industry by offering professional training, conferences and exhibitions.
4. For Ghana Summit, CWC Group has partnered with Kross Ghana, a local company led by senior partners Yaw Kankam and Edward Kofi Sereboe.
5. For more information, please visit: www.cwcghana.com
# # #
The CWC Group works with over 30 governments, OPEC, the World Bank and numerous non-profit making associations providing public relations events and publications to promote private-public co-operation.