Coffing hoists are a popular solution for lifting and moving heavy items. Coffing hoists are an ideal option for lifting materials and objects in enclosed areas such as buildings, factories, workshops, auto repair shops and manufacturing areas.
“Coffing hoists are a convenient solution for lifting objects within buildings,” stated Bill Kussmann, President of CraneAuthority.com. “Coffing hoists can be easily installed in a work area, reach objects within the whole production space, and easily lift and move them to your desired location.”
Crane Authority offers models of Coffing hoists including:
* Coffing hook mounted hoists
* Coffing push trolley hoists
* Coffing motorized trolley hoists
* And more
Coffing hoists offer the following advantages:
* Easy to Maneuver – Tracks allow Coffing hoists to be used virtually anywhere within your work area
* Small but powerful - Great for using inside buildings, factories and workshops to lift and move light to heavy materials
* Easy to Install - Can be easily installed on tracks mounted to the ceiling overhead lifting systems
* Designed for industrial use.
* Standard push button drop is 4'-0'' less the lift.
* Features multiple disc motor brake, overload clutch and chain end stop for safety.
* Canvas chain containers are included.
Coffing hoists http://www.craneauthority.com/
# # #
About Crane Authority:
Crane Authority offers a variety of cranes and hoists to fit your lifting needs including a full line of Bridge, Davit, Gantry, Jib and Overhead Cranes, Chain and Trolley Hoists, Remotes, Controls and Accessories. Call Crane Authority toll-free at 1-888-933-8033 to buy cranes, hoists and accessories or visit www.CraneAuthority.com