Here are the guidelines of the "Repair it or Replace it" game. Dependable Services has had to walk away from several service calls. But, before the technician leaves, he educates the customer with the following advice:
• Fix-it: If warranty still valid
• Fix-it: If appliance is high-end product and has a good operating record
• Nix-it: If appliance is more than eight years and has a history of break downs
• Nix-it: If the repair cost is more than 50% of new appliance cost
• Nix-it: If appliance warranty has expired, but not considered old, yet new technology equipment may make the Nix-it factor economically sound in the long-run
• Nix-it: If appliance repair parts are hard to get or have a long waiting period
Nationally, the average percent that the appliance repair industry has grown is 50%. "Because the economy is in such bad shape, we know that people must cut back on expenses and save their money wherever they can and if a product can be repaired instead of replaced, then we will do everything possible for a feasible repair" offered Don Harris, CEO of Dependable Services. "So the customer will get an honest evaluation on each & every case."
When someone calls Dependable Services, they are greeted with a friendly service customer representative. Each purchase, each installation, each repair is backed by their factory trained technicians. Dependable Services is authorized under contract to repair an appliance if a customer ever needs it. Their service technicians are certified in multiple categories of appliances.
Visit Douglasville Appliance Repair at: http://www.douglasvilleappliancerepair.com
About Dependable Services:
Donald Harris operates Dependable Services. Since 1970, their factory trained technicians have provided appliance repair, heating and air conditioning repair, water heater repair, and restaurant and food service facility equipment sales, installation and service.
3976 Bankhead Hwy
Douglasville, GA 30134
Phone: (770) 577-5770
Submitted By: Right Now Marketing Group, LLC.