From widely used AutoCAD design and documentation software, intelligent Building Information Modelling solutions such as Revit Architecture and Digital Prototyping tools such as Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk programs give you the power to extend your design capabilities, empower design innovation, present your designs more effectively and handle more demanding projects for clients while offering a broader range of services.
Autodesk Design Suites
As well as standalone design applications, Autodesk has also launched a range of design suites consisting of complementary Autodesk software products which work together to form a comprehensive solution for specific design workflows based on user need, interoperability, and capabilities.
• Design Suite* (inc. AutoCAD, Showcase, Sketchbook Designer, Mudbox, 3ds Max Design and Alias Design)
• Building Design Suite* (inc. AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Structural Detailing, Showcase, SketchBook Designer, Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, Revit MEP, 3ds Max Design, Inventor, Navisworks Manage and Quantity Takeoff)
• Infrastructure Design Suite* (inc. AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map 3D, Navisworks Simulate, AutoCAD Civil 3D, 3ds Max Design and Navisworks Manage)
• Plant Design Suite* (inc. AutoCAD, AutoCAD P&ID, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Navisworks Simulate and Navisworks Manage)
• Factory Design Suite* (inc. AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Mechanical, Autodesk Vault, Autodesk Showcase, Autodesk Factory Design Suite Utilities, Inventor, 3ds Max, Navisworks Simulate and Inventor Professional)
• Product Design Suite* (inc. AutoCAD Mechanical, Autodesk Sketchbook Designer, Autodesk Vault, Autodesk Showcase, Autodesk Mudbox, Inventor, 3ds Max Design, Inventor Professional and Alias Design)
• Entertainment Creation Suite* (inc. Autodesk 3ds Max or Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Softimage, Autodesk MotionBuilder and Autodesk Mudbox)
Autodesk Suites leverage the familiarity of Autodesk´s leading design and visualisation solutions for enhanced design and design review processes with a simpler, more cost-effective purchasing and deployment process. For a small incremental investment above standard single software licence costs, you can now access a complete design process solution.
For further information on the Autodesk 2012 portfolio of products including design suites, visit www.excitech.co.uk/
# # #
Excitech Ltd is the leading supplier of design solutions in the UK; providing CAD (Computer Aided Design), EDM (Electronic Document Management) and CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) systems and solutions as well as consultancy, training, management services and support.
Excitech resells leading products from major suppliers as well as developing its own products and services for general or specific project adoption.
Founded in 1985, Excitech is ISO9001 accredited and has a head office in Enfield, Middlesex as well as offices in Bristol, Central London, Glasgow, Leatherhead, Manchester and Newcastle.