Now in its 11th year, SMi's annual Pain Therapeutic conference series has gone from strength to strength and this year's event seeks to address the current issues facing the Clinical R&D field of Pain drug development, and the challenges when taking a new drug from pre- to post-clinical trials.
Featuring 22 leading industry expert speakers, this CPD Accredited program addresses key areas such as:
• Translational medicine in pain R&D
• Clinical Target Validation: Increasing human evidence and confidence in support of target selection
• Advanced human pain biomarkers in early drug development
• Animal models of osteoarthritis (OA) pain
• Early proof of concept trials in chronic pain - Practical considerations
For more information and to down load the brochure visit www.smi-online.co.uk/
# # #
Pain Therapeutics is just one of the many conferences that are a part of the SMi Group portfolio.
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications. For more information visit www.smi-online.co.uk