KiDSBrowse has two modes of operation: Adult Mode and Kid Mode. In Adult Mode, the browser's operation is the same as any other. Search engines are available and there is unrestricted access to everything on the Internet. Adult Mode is used to set up Kid Mode by specifying passwords, approved sites, use logs, advanced filtering, and the graphical user interface. In Kid Mode, there are only three navigational buttons (Forward, Backward, Home), and no search engine or URL bar. All available web sites appear on the home page as large square icons for each approved web site.
* Cartoon Network
* Kidz Vidz
* Leading to Reading
It is extremely easy for adults to add sites to the list of those that come pre-installed, remove sites, and manage sites. Advanced filtering options allow adults to restrict access to parent, parallel, or sub-directories of any website. In addition, pop-ups and forms may be restricted individually or collectively. A complete log of all use in Kid Mode may be saved, and viewing of blocked URLs recorded. A session limit may be entered, preventing web access after a stipulated number of minutes.
* Allows browsing only on sites that are parent/teacher/
* Easily add new websites just by bookmarking the site
* Large kid friendly icons allows the child to easily find the links to their favorites
* Customize the browser with built in art or custom colors – even add custom images
* Kid Mode allows easy browsing with three simple commands: Back, Forward and Home
* Require a password to exit Kid Mode and limit the browsing sessions
* Kid Mode is fullscreen and prevents accidental clicking outside of the program
* Clicking on advertisements is prevented, and most advertisements are blocked completely
* The first Kids' Browser to resist malware like viruses and spyware with built-in protection
"There has never been a more powerful educational and recreational tool than the Internet," commented CEO Tina Lane. "KiDSBrowse is the only simple-to-configure and simple-to-use web browser that is truly kid-safe."
* Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
* Universal application
* 32 MB
For more information, please visit www.kidssafebrowser.com
# # #
KiDSafe Technologies, a small safety software developer, has served customers worldwide since its inception in 2009. KiDSafe Technologies and the software making, kid loving people that make us who we are, remain in full support for our mission at heart.