This course is designed to provide participants with a lifecycle approach to developing and validating analytical methods. By using a lifecycle approach, methods are more likely to meet their intended purpose, and scientists are more likely to have success during validation and transfer exercises. This approach will be linked with current compendial requirements.
After attending this course, you’ll understand the interconnectedness of these phases in the lifecycle of an analytical method and be prepared to plan for success. By appropriate planning, you can avoid the pitfalls of methods which fail validation protocols, of ‘validated’
- Understand the lifecycle approach to method development and validation.
- Identify an Analytical Target Profile for Methods Being Developed.
- Use an IQ/OQ/PQ Approach to Method Qualification.
- Develop Appropriate Protocols for Method Transfer.
- Comply with Compendial Requirements with Greater Success and Fewer Resources.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all Biotech & Pharmaceutical companies/ manufacturing sites. Those that would benefit most would be:
- Chemists (Research, Quality Control, CRO) involved with analytical method development, validation or transfer and their managers
- Regulatory affairs/CMC personnel responsible for documenting analytical methods and their acceptability
- Laboratory managers and staff
- QA/QCU managers and personnel
- Training department
- Documentation department
Gregory Martin, is the founder and President of Complectors Consulting LLC, which provides consulting and training in the area of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry. Greg is Vice Chair of the USP General Chapters Expert Committee, and has over 29 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including ten years as Director of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry in Merck Research Laboratories. Greg's interests include impurities and residual solvents, dissolution, analytical instrument qualification and other topics related to laboratory GMP compliance.
For more details;
# # #
Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates.