Brad Roderick, executive vice president of InkCycle and environmentalist, said that this outreach project was an opportunity to increase awareness about recycling electronic waste in Kansas City and around the world. "We connected with our clients, partners and vendors to find out what InkCycle could do to expand education about recycling electronic waste. The grenk blog, Twitter, Facebook, press releases, media coverage and Web videos were all ways that InkCycle engaged people about remanufactured ink and toner recycling," said Roderick.
Roderick added that clients such as UMB Bank, Hangers Cleaners and Barkley all participated in the e-waste recycling project by sharing their sustainability goals, efforts and results.
Here are the best grenk headlines from 2010 --
- How to Recycle Electronics This Holiday Season
- Recycled Ink & Toner Cartridge Company Reviews Green Gifts For the Holidays
- Recycled Ink & Toner Cartridge Company Launches Video for Families to Green Up Their Homes
- UMB Bank of Kansas City Diverts 1,403 Pounds of Electronic Waste From Landfills With grenk
- Recycled Ink & Toner Cartridge Company Reviews Greenwashing Tips for Consumers
- Green Dry Cleaning Company Reduces Waste With Sustainable Office Supplies
- Recycled Ink and Toner Cartridge Business Reviews How to Reuse Cartridges to Divert Electronic Waste From Landfills
- Advertising Agency Diverts More Than 8,000 Pounds of Waste From Landfills
- Recycled Ink & Toner Cartridge Company Promotes Green Activists
- Recycled, Green Ink and Toner Cartridge Company Celebrates Earth Day With New iPhone Applications
InkCycle is a Kansas City-based company with a green line of remanufactured ink and toner cartridges known as grenk (http://grenkblog.com). Grenk is a line of remanufactured ink and toner cartridges designed to leave the smallest environmental footprint possible. Powered by InkCycle, grenk delivers brand name quality at a fraction of the cost.