After the tremendous success of its conferences in the past three years, ACI and C5 Group are proud to announce the 4th China Summit on Anti-Corruption. With the best collection of anti-corruption compliance experts from China and abroad, this summit will provide you with a comprehensive update on anti-corruption landscape in China, the intersection of local Chinese anti-bribery laws, FCPA and UK Bribery act and how to implement the optimal programs and conducting due diligence to prepare for increasingly complex government enforcement.
Tailored conference agenda for specific compliances challenges in China operation, including China, U.S. and UK anti-corruption and bribery regulations and learn how to:
* Work cooperatively with Chinese government in commercial bribery investigation
* Upgrade your internal compliance program to meet "adequate procedures" post UK bribery act
* Address employee's corrupt conduct and comply with Chinese employment law
* Implement internal reporting system in responding to new whistleblower program in Dodd Frank Act
* Ensure the effectiveness of your compliance program in China
Top 5 reasons you can not afford to miss the most preeminent anti-corruption event of the year:
* Network with senior anti-corruption compliance experts from China and headquarters
* Benchmark your compliance programs with leading multinationals across the industries
* Update on the latest cases and enforcement trends on China anti-bribery, FCPA, UK Bribery Act
* Discuss your concerns with lawyers from "who's who" of the China anti-corruption bar
* Get practical solutions tailored for your organization from the best collection of in-house expert speakers
# # #
A unique organization, C5 is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.