After over 20 years in the corporate world, Allison left her Senior Management position and put her talents to work as an entrepreneur. Her success has been featured on many shows including CNN Radio News and the Niche TV Show.
Featured in news articles, Allison is an award-winning author and the creator of the Get More Clients Faster System™, where she teaches business owners around the world, how to create a client-magnetic business. That’s a business where customers are chasing after you vs you chasing after them.
Known for her upbeat and down-to-earth style, Allison consistently provides a rich source of unique, revenue-generating insights on how to create the success and freedom you want in your businesses.
Top 10 reasons to hire Allison Babb Phillips as coach/mentor for your professional services business:
1) Her small business strategies create RESULTS for service professionals in terms of getting new clients and closing more sales.
2) Her clients rave about Allison’s authenticity and her consistency in going above and beyond in helping them to achieve success in a short period of time.
3) Allison is an idea-factory when it comes to unearthing new revenue opportunities in your small business.
4) If you want to know how and where to find tons of ideal prospects who are most likely to buy, Allison is the one to call.
5) Allison puts you on the path to a consistent flow of clients month after month; no more “feast or famine” syndrome in your business life.
6) If you really love what you do but hate the selling part, Allison will show you a zero-pressure, powerful yet completely authentic way to turn prospects into paying clients… on the spot.
8) You will never get a “sales pitch” if you talk to Allison; her company has a strict “zero pressure” policy so you can feel free to discuss your needs without ever feeling pressured to invest in in anything.
9) Allison is refreshingly honest. She will candidly tell you if she is not the right coach for you or if her products & services are not the right fit for you.
10) Allison believes in coming from a place of partnership and service in meeting the needs of her clients; she embraces that business owners who seek help want to transform their lives, not just their business.
To explore whether Allison Babb Phillips may be the right business coach for you, you can go to www.GreatSmallBusinessAdvice.com
# # #
ISNWorks ( www.isnworks.com)