The auditions will take place in front of live audiences throughout the UK in February and March. The top regional finalists, from each heat, will go through to the London final to perform in front of top celebrity judges and the chance to win a place in the UK’s next big street dance act.
To register, hopefuls should visit http://www.facebook.com/
Regional auditions will be held on the following dates at locations across the UK:
• Wednesday 23 February at Bluewater, Kent
• Saturday 5 March at Meadowhall, Sheffield
• Saturday 12 March at The Trafford Centre
• Saturday 19 March at The Bullring, Birmingham
In the London final, contestants will battle it out to claim the championship spot. Winners will not only receive a place in the street dance group, they will also receive:
• A £10,000 prize fund
• Choreography masterclasses and creative management from the world’s leading teams
• Styling from LIVE Colour XXL and got2b experts
• A photo shoot
• A video shoot
• Immediate entry into the UK’s top street dance competitions
From a subtle change to a bold all-out transformation choose Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL, offering a range of statement hair colours offering the most vibrant and covetable shades around, and got2b; an innovative, unisex, range of extreme styling products.
Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL (RRP £4.89) and got2b styling products (RRP £3.95) are available from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons, Savers, Wilkinsons and independent retailers.
- ENDS -
# # #
Mason Williams aren't just a London PR Agency, or a Social Media Agency, we're a communications agency with over 23 years PR experience, and nearly a decade of On-line experience