Letter recognition and learning phonics (the sounds that letters make) help provide the building blocks for your child’s reading and writing development. So, let our ABC Aliens give your child a head-start on their road to literacy success.
Loved by children, both native and non-native speakers of English, from ages 3 to 10, (as well as their parents and teachers!) ABC Aliens is a stimulating way to join in and engage with your child’s learning while boosting their English level through educational play.
Developed by online & mobile education specialists, Cambridge English Online Ltd, with 10 years’ experience creating cutting-edge online and mobile resources, ABC Aliens has been tested and reviewed by teachers and parents and aims to support the UK National Curriculum guidelines on teaching and learning letters and sounds.
- 4 fun, educational alphabet Letters & Sounds activities in one ‘big-screen’
- Practise the sounds of the English alphabet (choose between capital and lower case letter modes)
- Learn and practise the letters of the alphabet (choose between capital and lower case letter modes)
- Choose the character and voice you want to hear. Alien or child?
- Play our highly-addictive, tension-filled ABC Countdown games (capital and lower case letter modes). How quickly can you go from A to Z?
- Play our even trickier, tension-filled ZYX Countdown game (capital and lower case letter modes). How fast can you click the alphabet backwards?
- Record and play your own voice function
- Beautifully illustrated/
- High-quality, professionally recorded audio to help perfect pronunciation
- Ideal for native and non-native speakers of English
- Perfect for helping developing literacy
- Created especially for iPad’s big-screen format (not a resized iPhone app)
- Easy to use, navigate and enjoy
Please click the link below to watch the video review of ABC Aliens...
# # #
a4cwsn, Apps for children with Special needs, provides video previews of Apps and provides a non bias review of all apps, produces 20-40 new video reviews per week including those for Special Needs.