“RISO is committed to providing our customers high-quality and cost-effective solutions that add value by expanding printing capabilities,”
With digitally imaged natural fiber master plates and liquid ink, the RZ1090 imaging technology is rooted in the offset printing process and provides a fast and affordable way to print jobs between 20 and 4,000 prints. Similar to advanced DI offset presses, the RZ1090 burns, loads, and unloads masters automatically at the touch of a button, streamlining make-ready and maximizing machine availability for print production. With over seventy available ink colors and single color production costs as low as one-third of a cent per page, the RZ1090 is a production workhorse for end users who require low-cost, high-speed single- and spot-color printing.
New RZ1090 advances help users to:
• Produce more jobs: At speeds up to 180 pages-per-minute, the RZ1090 is the world’s fastest digital duplicator. The short paper path supports a wide range of paper stocks to deliver legendary RISO reliability.
• Automate production: The new Plug-and-Print capability automatically and immediately prints one or multiple saved jobs from USB flash drives without the need for additional user intervention.
• Enhance image quality: Improved cylinder motion controls and advanced printer driver algorithms deliver smoother ink transfer and overall increased image quality.
• Minimize short-run printing costs: A new ink saving mode reduces ink usage by up to 20% for cost-conscious customers and higher profit margins.
• Increased job flexibility and system dependability:
• New Envelope Feeder Accessory*: The new Thompson T-100D envelope feeder and T-200 exit conveyor provide continuous load and unload capacity for envelopes ranging in size from 3” x 5” to 6” x 9” and heavy paper stocks up to 110lb index.
*Note: The Thompson envelope feeder and exit conveyor also support all RISO RZ, MZ and EZ duplicator products.
The RZ1090 is an ENERGY STAR qualified printer and offers a host of environmentally sound features, including soy-based ink, natural fiber masters, and a mercury-free LCD panel display. The RZ1090 is energy efficient using 90% less electricity than most high-speed electrophotographic printers. Like all RISO products, The RZ1090’s low power consumption, streamlined design, low operating costs, and ease of use make it an optimal choice for today’s environmentally conscious society.
About RISO, Inc.
RISO, Inc., headquartered in Danvers, Massachusetts, is a wholly owned subsidiary of RISO Kagaku Corporation, Japan's leading manufacturer and distributor of production inkjet printers, digital duplicators and supplies. RISO, Inc. sells high-speed color and monochrome printing solutions throughout the Americas. RISO provides fast and affordable full color digital printers for everyday communications, at speeds of up to 150 pages per minute. Its line of digital duplicators includes one- and two-color systems that reliably produce millions of copies, are environmentally friendly, and are easy and inexpensive to use.
To learn more about RISO’s ComColor series, visit www.newinkjet.com or call
1-800-663-3031. Visit RISO, Inc.’s corporate website at http://us.riso.com.