C5’s European Forum on Anti-Money Laundering has assembled an exceptional panel of top regulators, prosecutors and supervisors including the European Commission, the OECD, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) – GAFI, TRACFIN, EUROPOL, the French Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel (ACP), and the UK HM Treasury. Together with AML compliance officers, financial crime audit and compliance and corporate security officers from leading international organisations, they will share their views, insights and latest strategies to protect institutions from money launderers and fraudsters.
Key Topics Include:
* What to expect from the FATF-GAFI’s revision of the standards and the preparation for the 4th round of mutual evaluations
* Red flags and lessons learned from the cases to assist you in recognising suspicious activities
* AML international enforcement actions and how these can help you detect the latest techniques utilised by money launderers and fraudsters
* Implementing and maintaining a customer identification programme (CIP) to effectively mitigate the risk of violation
* Managing restrictions from regional banking secrecy, data protection and privacy laws when obtaining data and e-mail searches
* Overcoming the challenges of mobile banking and mobile money transfers: how to apply a risk-based approach to meet AML compulsory requirements
* Incorporating the concept of “foreign public officials” under anti-corruption and bribery laws into your PEPs due diligence
Read more about this at http://www.americanconference.com/
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.