Chevrolet Cruze has already logged more than 4 million miles in quality and durability testing performed around the globe, making it one of the most real world-tested General Motors products prior to a U.S. introduction. 2011 Chevy Cruze also has achieved top (five-star) safety ratings in every market where it is being sold.
Along with a responsive driving experience, the 2011 Chevy Cruze delivers quietness and refinement on the road. Its bold design cues and attention to detail is complemented by high-quality materials and exceptional assembly tolerances. Product main features include:
• Spaciousness and amenities of a midsize car with the fuel economy of a compact
• New Ecotec 1.4L turbo engine delivers up to an expected 40 miles per gallon on the highway on Cruze Eco model
• Standard 1.8L Ecotec engine and six-speed manual transmission on Cruze LS Model
• Standard 1.4L Ecotec turbo and six-speed automatic transmission on Cruze LTZ Model
• Pioneer Audio system, with nine speakers and 250-watt amplifier
• Ultrasonic rear park assist
The 2011 Chevrolet Cruze’s Ecotec 1.4L turbo, enhanced with its exhaust-driven turbocharger, performs like a larger engine when needed, but maintains the efficiency of a small-displacement four-cylinder in most driving conditions.
Ann Arbor Chevy fans also will love every additional detail about the new 2011 Chevy Cruze, available at our dealer, Bill Crispin Chevrolet.
About Bill Crispin Chevrolet:
With an experienced sales staff, eager to serve new and repeat customers, you can be sure that Bill Crispin Chevrolet wants you to feel like family. Bill Crispin Chevrolet has a strong foundation that has been earned only through hard work and the tests of time.
Feel free to call us at 734-274-4130 or visit our website: http://www.billcrispinchevrolet.com/