PRLog - Feb. 17, 2011 - MARLBOROUGH, Mass. -- Wikimotive’s own Timothy Martell is featured the Viewpoints section of Auto Dealer Monthly in recognition of the successful Facebook marketing initiative launched at Marlboro Nissan in 2010.
In January of 2010, Timothy Martell set out to uncover the process for successful automotive facebook marketing.
The criteria for success was as follows:
1) To drive “Like’s”
2) To increase brand awareness in the local market
3) To increase traffic to dealer website
4) To create a conversion path using the Facebook platform to increase leads
5) To create a direct path for consumer engagement.
6) To measure results
7) To generate revenue and gain incremental business.
All of those goals were met as a result of the initiative!
Here are the resulting metrics of each goal:
1) Marlboro Nissan Fan Page has over 14,000 “Like’s”
2) The overwhelming majority of sales resulting from the Facebook marketing initiative were not aware of the Marlboro Nissan brand prior to “Like”ing Marlboro Nissan’s fan page.
3) Facebook was the #1 source of traffic to the Service section of Marlboro Nissan’s website and #3 source of traffic over all for 2010.
4) The FBML used to drive traffic and phone calls to Marlboro Nissan resulted in a 5% increase in e-mail leads and a 33% increase in phone calls to dealer.
5) “Likes” (Fans) of the page routinely contribute content and engage in Marlboro Nissan’s daily posts.
6) By surveying post sale logs and service appointment logs and utilizing Google Analytics and the Dealer CRM holding the initiative accountable became a reality.
7) The Facebook marketing initiative resulted in an increase of over $6 Million in gross sales and a 47% increase in net profit in 2010.
Under Timothy Martell's leadership Marlboro Nissan's website drives more than 30,000 visitors per month. Timothy Martell executes a cutting edge online marketing strategy consisting of Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, SEO, Microsites, Local Search, Consumer Rating Websites, Online Tools etc which have made Marlboro Nissan to become one of the volume leaders in the whole of New England. Marlboro Nissan website has had huge steady increases for almost the entire year (2009). In August 2009 of this year traffic was just shy of 40,000 visits, 1,500 phone calls (online only) and almost 1,000 leads.
Wikimotive is dedicated to providing the latest automotive SEO, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Search Engine optimization techniques and online marketing best practices and services.
Name : Wikimotive
Address : 809 Applebriar Lane, Marlborough, MA - United States – 01752
Ph. No. : 888.692.9818
Site : http://www.wikimotive.net