1. You feel compelled to lie over e-mail.
2. The ones your mom finds for you are rarely the ones you want to spend the rest of your life with.
3. As soon as you finish college the pressure is on to find a good one and settle down.
4. If things works out, you change your Facebook status.
5. Onions are the enemy when meeting for the first time.
6. You will be Googled.
7. You might think you can get all the benefits without any of the responsibilities, but you’d be wrong.
8. Knowing a little bit about the other party ahead of time is being prepared. Knowing too much is creepy.
9. Be confident and engaging, but don’t exaggerate too much about prior experience.
10. Someone is much more likely to be receptive to meeting you if you’re introduced by a mutual friend. Networking is key to weed out the creeps.
If you’re ready to put these lessons to the test and open your heart to finding a new job, visit BAJobs.com today to set up a free account!
Skye Callan, Marketing Director
# # #
Established in 1997, BAJobs.com has become a staple for both Bay Area employers and job seekers. Focusing on the fact that hiring takes place at the local level, the site features jobs being offered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with opportunities in banking, biotechnology, manufacturing and more. BAJobs.com makes it easy for job seekers to connect to local employers through their job search tools and comprehensive resume database.