But that is not the only use of the pendant. If you get a normal phone call and you are near it, don't run, just use the pendant to answer. Like before, you talk and listen through the pendant.
It's Both a Medical Alert and A Communications Device because you TALK/LISTEN thru it:
* Outgoing Calls - Emergency or Non-Emergency
* Incoming Calls - Emergency or Non-Emergency
Most Advanced DECT Technology Medical Alert for HOSPITALS - Asst. Living - Independent Living Facilities
The all new 2-Way FALL-N-CALL MEDICAL ALERT that features:
* Press 1-Blue Button and you're immediately connected to Loved One or 911 (up to 4 pre-programmed numbers)
* Water Resistant - Shower Ready
* Comes with Wrist strap, Lanyard and Belt clip
* Talk & Listen right thru pendant itself
* No Monthly Fees
* Can program for Loved Ones, 911, or both
* Also - LifeTime Warranty is available - See site
* It even calls you and informs you when the battery is getting low - WOW!
When it comes to medical alerts - some industry leaders claim the average senior pays between $1,000 to $3,000 over their lifetime for a Medical Alert Device due to unnecessary monthly fees. New technology has arrived.
Several Second VIDEO - BEST VALUE MEDICAL ALERT for Hospitals - Independent Living Centers - Assisted Living Centers
It's true - Seniors WILL SAVE $1,000 EVERY 3 YEARS with FALL-N-CALL Medical Alert as you NEVER PAY:
* Never any monthly fees
* Never any maint. charges
* Never any set-up fees
* Never installation bills
* No Hidden Costs
* Imagine the MEDICAL BILL Savings and Peace-Of-MIND to protect Your Loved One!