1. No Fee Medical Alert - Just one fee and then free
2. Life Time Warranty Option only $99.95 additional - one time
3. Talk thru Pendant - Advanced DECT quality - high performance
New technology breakthroughs reduce costs and upgrade technology at the same time. Now - A No Monthly Fee Medical Alert is available for only $279.95 One-Time and provides round-the-clock protection.
LIFE-TIME WARRANTY: Considering the average Senior Spends OVER $400.00 EVERY Year for a monthly-fee based medical alert - purchasing one that includes the main components guaranteed "for your entire life" is an extremely progressive OFFER - and the LOWEST TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
The all new 2-Way FALL-N-CALL MEDICAL ALERT that features:
* Press 1-Blue Button and you're immediately connected to Loved One or 911 (up to 4 pre-programmed numbers)
* Water Resistant - Shower Ready
* Comes with Wrist strap, Lanyard and Belt clip
* No Monthly Fees
* Can program for Loved Ones, 911, or both
* Also - LifeTime Warranty is available - See site
* It even calls you and informs you when the battery is getting low - WOW!
See Amazing Testimonies Of Our Customers Here:
For More Info Or To Order:
Email Us: order@fall-n-
OR CALL TOLL FREE #866-961-3714
When it comes to medical alerts - some industry leaders claim the average senior pays between $1,000 to $3,000 over their lifetime for a Medical Alert Device due to unnecessary monthly fees. New technology has arrived.
FALL-N-CALL is the answer and offers the lowest total cost of ownership + it's enhanced to offer features never before offered in decades past. Now - technology and price has met and it's the best Christmas Gift combination for Mom, Dad, Grandma, or Grandpa on the market. Whether you're in New York City, New Deli, New Hampshire, or Newfoundland - your senior relative or friend will appreciate the flexibility, simplicity and innovation of this high-tech product!
Installs within minutes and works great in the shower (Water-Resistant)
Just ONE FEE and then IT's FREE. . . . "for the entire LIFE of the user."