PRLog - Feb. 13, 2011 - MARINE PARADE, Singapore -- Perhaps you want to provide them the most effective emergency protection doable when you are away?
eAlert! Emergency Alert System
eAlert! Is a superb emergency alert system that provides a solution to all of your problems and insures loved ones & relations are kept from harm’s way
eAlert! Features Superiority:-
1. Compact - Small, lightweight and durable
2. Water resistant - Allows you to summon help even in the shower where seniors are prone to accidents
3. Handset standby time - Over 5 months
4. Base Station standby time - Up to 24 hours in the event of a power failure
5. Auto check – Check battery power and frequency range every 12 hourly
6. Voice Prompt – Alert user and automatic dial out to notify Emergency Monitoring Service when Battery is low or handset/base station is out of range.
7. Standby Battery - An extra recharged battery for the handset is ready for replacement in the Base unit
8. Pendant can be carried in 3 convenient methods. Included with each system is a lanyard, wrist strap holder and a belt clip
9. Two-Way Communicator - Speak through pendant allow user to communicate typically anywhere in and around the house.
Most people are going through each day wishing, wanting, hoping or waiting for something to happen... Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what I would have or could have had. Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just can't because things have changed so much.
Today you have a choice!!! Simply log on to http://www.activemedical.com.sg or call +65 63449223 to obtain a set of eAlert! For your elderly loved ones.
# # #
Active Medical (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd pioneers the most advanced Personal Emergency Response System that links the user to a 24/7 eAlert! Call Care Specialist during an emergency.
The company Mission is to improve the quality of lives amongst the elderly through passion and innovative solutions for the elderly to enjoy independent living… with confidence.