According to Jack Bicer, TechBiz Connection president, the session will cover the best practices from leading experts in paid search advertising, local and targeted geographic online advertising, successful social media advertising as well as the hugely popular mobile space.
“The slow recovering and weakened economy continues to demand better marketing efficiency and accountability,”
Attendees will learn:
• How to identify the biggest and newest opportunities in paid search
• How to create a successful social media advertising strategy
• What the best ways are to targeting to the local level
• Mobile advertising’
The panel moderator is Michael Bonfils, the international managing director of SEM International and its U.S. division of Webcertain. The firm specializes in providing international - multilingual search engine marketing management services for global advertising agencies, search engine marketing and Fortune 1000 firms, servicing over 100 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. Mr. Bonfils is a contributor to internet marketing technology and trends, contributing his time to national publications and events such as Search Engine Watch, Witi, Webmasterworld's Pubcon to name a few. Previously, he was the founder of a successful contextual/behavioral advertising agency which he sold in 2004.
Panelist Thumbnail Bios
• Kevin Ryan, founder and CEO of Motivity Marketing, is known throughout the world as an interactive marketing thought leader and is a popular speaker at interactive marketing events around the globe. His current and former client book of business reads like a "who's who" in big brands; Rolex Watch, USA, State Farm Insurance, Farmers Insurance, Minolta Corporation, Samsung Electronics America, Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Panasonic Services, and the Hilton Hotels brands. Prior to launching Motivity, Mr. Ryan founded Kinetic Results, an Advertising Age Top 20 search engine marketing firm, served as vice president, global content director for Search Engine Watch and Search Engine Strategies, and vice president of interactive media for the Interpublic Group agency, Wahlstrom Interactive. Throughout his career, he has appeared on CNN, been featured in The Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, Advertising Age and has published hundreds of articles on search and interactive marketing.
• David Rodecker, founder and CTO of RelevantAds, has enabled thousands of local businesses and franchises to obtain more business online, while overseeing the firm’s technology operations, development and scaling human and computing provisioning processes. Prior to founding Relevant Ads, he led technology at Local.com, launching the destination which became fastest growing local site in three months with 4.4 million unique visitors. For over six years, Mr. Rodecker held key senior positions at Interchange, a leading PPC platform. As a founding partner at Mail2World, he created an email service, establishing its use to 6.5 million hosted mailboxes with clients such as ICQ, iVillage, EsMas and NetIdentity. Mr. Rodecker has appeared on CNBC and TechTV evangelizing web-hosted software services.
• Naushad Huda, CEO of Textopoly, has spearheaded the triple digit growth of his mobile engagement agency Textopoly in four years and is regarded as a leader in the mobile space focused on creativity and innovation. His experience is in creating integrated mobile campaigns and technologies that cater to holistic marketing campaigns are utilized in both social and traditional media. Mr. Huda’s experience ranges from solutions for small start ups to big brand such as Google, Microsoft Ad Networks, Vitaminwater, Kikkoman, NBC, Blue Fly, Rutgers University, Santa Ana College and Yamaha, among others. He has also spoken on a variety of panels at events sponsored by the Next Stage, OMA, Open Mobile Alliance, and Advertising Federation.
• Amy Moore, paid search marketing specialist, leads the SEM team at Kelley Blue Book, a leading automotive Web site for new and used vehicle shoppers (www.kbb.com)
• Cindy Turrietta, search marketing specialist for the San Diego Tourism Bureau, has been actively implementing Internet marketing strategies for clients since 2002. In 2005 she also began to create, optimize and manage pay per click campaigns for clients. From 2005-2008 Ms. Turrietta co-hosted one of the early podcasts on Internet marketing and had the opportunity to interview many of today’s search marketing industry leaders. Today her clients span the globe and range from small mom and pop shops to larger membership sites and everything in-between.
The TBC Forum’s discussion and subsequent question-and-
Admission to the TechBiz Connection event is $20 prepaid and $40 at the door. For further information and RSVP, visit http://www.techbizconnection.org or e-mail email@example.com.
TechBiz Connection was created to support Southern California business and technology professionals, companies and entrepreneurs by providing timely education and networking opportunities. The organization focuses on where technology and business intersect; everything a successful high-tech company would want to do.
Daly-Swartz PR for TechBiz Connection
Jeffrey Swartz, 949-470-0075