“We are very excited to be adding the Sklar line of high quality German precision surgical instruments,”
Surgical instruments facilitate a variety of procedures and operations. Specialized surgical packs contain the most common instruments needed for particular surgeries. In the United States surgical instruments are used in all hospitals, outpatient facilities, and most professional offices. Instrument users include surgeons, dentists, physicians, veterinaries, and many other health care providers. Millions of new and replacement instruments are sold each year. Many surgical instruments now have electronic or computerized components.
The forecast for the sale and manufacturing of surgical instruments worldwide continues to grow. The industries revenue in 2009 was approximately $28.3 billion USD. The industry exported $12.2 billion USD to 181 countries and the total domestic demand for the industry in 2009 was $25.0 billion USD.
# # #
QuickMedical Announces Medical Equipment Leasing Program
At least 50% of medical equipment sold to physicians is leased. Quick Medical has recognized the need to offer hospitals, medical clinics, and other health care facilities the option of leasing new and/or additional medical equipment versus paying cash or long-term high interest rate financing.
What are the advantages in leasing medical equipment?
• No down payment
• Fixed payments that will not change regardless of market conditions.
• Have the latest technology with a monthly payment you can afford.
• Receive a tax break, as described in the IRS's Section 179.
• Payments that are lower than most conventional financing means.
• Leased equipment pays for itself via revenue generated.
• The savings realized by leasing your equipment can be used to further promote and market your practice/facility.
• Call QuickMedical Today at: 888-345-4858