Ensuring IT Assets are properly managed and maintained becomes one of the highest priority goals for any organisation where TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) is high on the agenda. Without a comprehensive management program in place, IT assets can cost far more than necessary through waste and redundancy (direct costs) and overly complex management and maintenance (indirect costs). By implementing an effective IT asset management program, companies can view every asset in their enterprise, allowing them to control and manage IT assets, eliminate waste and redundancy, and comply with ever-tightening government compliance regulations.
Automating Asset Management processes with NetSupport DNA can benefit organisations in so many ways;
· Track all hardware and identify computers that can be redeployed or upgraded rather than replaced.
· Track software licence usage and avoid renewals on unused applications.
· Track changes to each PC over time to speed up problem resolution.
· Reduce system downtime with proactive system and PC alerts.
· Reduce energy consumption by tracking PC usage out of hours.
· Increase productivity and reduce network traffic with full Internet metering and control.
· Monitor and control application usage to ensure all staff have all (and only) the applications they need.
· Deploy software automatically across the enterprise in minutes to free up valuable IT resource.
· Utilise powerful industry leading remote control to speed up user support and save support costs.
The business case for implementing an IT Asset Management programme clearly stacks up as far as the mid to long term savings are concerned but add to the mix the 50% upfront saving that NetSupport’s current offer provides and that really is an appealing prospect.
Thanks to NetSupport DNA’s modular format you can build a package that meets your exact requirements both in terms of functionality and price, from a basic Hardware/Software Inventory and Energy Monitoring pack up to one that incorporates NetSupport’s complementary Remote Control and Classroom Management solutions. The savings at each level really are eye opening!
With the 50% discount, a lifetime license of DNA’s entry level pack can now be installed on 100 machines at a cost of only £8.40 per machine which equates to less than one hours support cost over its lifetime. And if you were considering implementing a Remote Control or Classroom Management and Training solution, the reduced NetSupport DNA price means you could buy Asset Management and incorporate those solutions far cheaper than if you purchased them separately. In effect you would get Asset Management free!
Save on the cost of our software and save on your operational costs……isn’
For more information and to download a free no obligation 30 day trial visit; http://www.netsupportdna.com/
Mr Chris Lovesey
T: +44(0)1778 382270
# # #
About NetSupport Ltd
Headquartered in the UK, NetSupport have been supplying Desktop and Network Management software to both corporate and education customers since 1989.
Its flagship products are the highly successful NetSupport Manager, remote control & PC management application and NetSupport School, an interactive classroom and training software solution, recently announced as the winner of the 2010 BESSIE Award for ‘Best Computer Lab Instruction’
IT Asset Management solution, NetSupport DNA, provides best-of-breed Hardware/Software Inventory and Energy Monitoring while web-based Incident Management tool, NetSupport ServiceDesk, was recently named Network Computing’s Service Management Product of the Year for the second year running.
NetSupport and its derivatives are sold worldwide and enjoy market-leading status in many countries, with a worldwide install base exceeding 9 million desktops.