Pain is an unpleasant feeling which may be associated with real or potential tissue injury. More people are seeking help for pain with physiotherapy, chiropractor, osteopathy, acupuncture, TCM in Singapore.
Below is a list of common musculoskeletal Pain Conditions that can be treated by Physiotherapist (aka physical therapist) at Singapore Physiotherapy Clinic:
• Head/ Neck – Migraines, Headaches, Insomnia, Neck Pain, Stiff Neck, Whiplash, Slipped Disc, Cervical Spondylosis, Degenerated Disc.
• Back – Back Strain, Backaches, Lumbar Disc Prolapse/ Herniation, Lumbar spondylosis, Lumbar Stenosis, Spondylisthesis, Spondylolysis, Sciatica, Disc degeneration
• Postural – Scoliosis, Muscle Imbalance
• Shoulder – Shoulder Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff Strain, Shoulder Impingement, Shoulder Subluxation/
• Forearm/ Wrist/ Finger – Elbow Pain, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, DeQuervains, Wrist Strain, Trigger Fingers
• Hip – Iliotibial Band Syndrome, Hip Pain
• Knee – Knee pain, Hamstring Strain, Patellofemoral Pain, Menicus Strain/ Tear, Ligament Strain, Pulled Hamstring/ Calf / Quadriceps Muscles
• Ankle/ Foot – Ankle pain, Ankle sprain, Plantar Fasciitis
• Arthritis – Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Others – Fibromyalgia, Fractures
Physiotherapists at PHYSIOCLINIC use latest pain relief treatment and rehabilitation strategies to treat most injuries and pain orthopedics conditions affecting the muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerve, bones, and joints.
Effective pain relief comprises a combine effort of the physiotherapist and the patient. Other medical and healthcare professionals (eg doctors, surgeons, chiropractor, osteopathy, acupuncturist, traditional chinese medicine) can also play an part in the pain management program. The relief from pain brought about by physiotherapy might not be as immediate but the effect is seen long term lasting cure. Physiotherapy does not only deal with the symptom but it addresses the cause of the pain.
In addition to physiotherapy pain relief treatments, 'PHYSIOCLINIC' takes a holistic approach from minimize pain to maximize performance at home,work or sports. Focus is also take emphasis on prevention health programs such as with ergonomics, workplace health, weight management, stress and relaxation techniques, falls prevention, arthritis care prevention, strength and conditioning.
Find out now from Physioclinic - Call 9639 0509 or Email us email@example.com. Website: http://www.physioclinic.sg
# # #
Physioclinic is a Singapore Physiotherapy Clinic, providing physiotherapy treatments for pain conditions such as neck and back pain, rehabilitation for sports and neurological conditions and weight management.