Adam has a history of leadership positions in the telecommunications industry and advanced technology fields. He has worked for Northrop Corp, Motorola, and Ameritech to name a few.
Most recently he has been running his own company, Success by Design, which has focused on start-up businesses and their come to market planning.
A few of Adam's career highlights are:
- As Senior Vice President of Operations at DBS Communications, grew the operations from $20M to over $60M in less than two years, launching over 20 new markets and achieving a national footprint.
- Developed and patented an innovative billing software application on mobile devices to significantly improve operating margin.
- As Vice President at First International Digital, developed innovative consumer electronic devices and media software applications, growing the revenue run rate from inception to $10M.
Adam has a BS and MS degree in Engineering from the University of Illinois, Champaign Urbana as well as an MBA from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University.
Adam will continue to live and work in Chicago.
Mark is a 25-year plus veteran of the health care IT Industry. Mark is joining us from Sysmex, a New Zealand diagnostic and laboratory IT Company, where he held the position of Director Business Development.
Mark has extensive experience in many areas of Health Care IT including: development, interfacing, sales, marketing and business development. Mark will be responsible for our Asian Pacific market, including the focused geographies of New Zealand, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. His focus will be profitably building themarket penetration of ICNet business while at the same time ensuring customer satisfaction during a period where ICNet will be growing rapidly.
Mark's career has seen him take on a number of big challenges such as:
- Chief Technology Officer, Sysmex based in Singapore where he built Sysmex's IT business in the region.
- Chief Operating Officer, Sysmex where the focus was improving the operational efficiency of the business improving the teamwork around sales, marketing and operations.
Mark has a BSc in Computer Science and Statistics from Auckland University.
He will continue to live in Auckland, NZ.
# # #
ICNet International Ltd is a global clinical informatics company dedicated to improving efficiency within infection prevention teams, through providing innovative and best of breed case management and surveillance software.