PRLog - Jan. 30, 2011 - Many new Cleaning Foreclosures Business owners are unsure of what equipment they will need to get started Cleaning Foreclosures.
Equipment Needed to Start Cleaning Foreclosures
Here is a list of Must-Have items for Starting a Business Cleaning Foreclosures:
1. Computer or Laptop with Internet Connection-Preferable DSL as you will be receiving most work orders via email
2. Email address-you will need an email address to sign up with all the national asset management companies & banks-try gmail or yahoo as they are free and you can hold a large amount of email messages
3. Cell Phone "you may also want to have internet available so you can check your email while you are out on a job
4. Scanner or Fax Machine-you do not have to have this to start up, but eventually you will want to get one-the best ones are multi-machines that copy, scan, fax, and print-it will make your life a lot easier once you get busy
5. Digital Camera-you will be taking lots of pictures, shop around and you can usually get a good deal on a digital camera
6. Clipboard-this makes it easier when you are out on a job to take notes on the property
7. Car or transportation as you will be traveling to the foreclosed homes
Cleaning Foreclosures Business Equipment List:
1. Lawn Mower-if you intend on performing lawn maintenance services
2. Edger-if you intend on performing lawn maintenance services
3. Cleaning Supplies Needed for Cleaning Foreclosures-
5. Broom and Dust Pan
6. Rags and Paper Towels
7. Trash Bags
8. Measuring Tape-if you are going to board up windows & broken doors-you will need to measure the space
9. Work Gloves-many of these properties are very dirty and may have hazardous materials, have work gloves for all of your workers
10. Trash Can
There are big ticket items that are usually better to rent in the beginning when starting your business cleaning foreclosures unless you already have them. This will allow you to have your business cleaning foreclosures start making money before you have large investments of cash.
Here are a list of items you will need for cleaning foreclosures that you can Rent or Buy, we always advise to rent them first when starting out in the foreclosure cleaning business if you do not have them already! This will free up more cash flow for your new foreclosure cleaning business.
1. Truck or Trailer "if you have a large job to do, consider getting a truck with a lift gate, it will make your life a lot easier"
2. Pressure Washer
3. Fiberglass Expendable Ladder
If you are looking for more information about Starting a Business Cleaning Foreclosures,
Tips for finding work cleaning foreclosures, join the foreclosure cleanup directory and the foreclosure cleanup network. The foreclosure cleanup network is a free social network dedicated the the foreclosure cleaning industry. Here is there website:
The foreclosure cleanup directory is the world's largest directory of cleaning foreclosure businesses. If your company is not listed in the foreclosure cleanup directory, you will be missing out on the bulk of work available to you as majority of the banks and asset management companies that hire Reo vendors that perform cleaning foreclosure services use the foreclosure cleanup directory. Here is there website:
# # #
Dream Street Investments, Inc. is dedicated to serving the entire real estate industry. If you would like to receive Our Free Top 5 Tips to Successfully Start a Foreclosure Cleaning business go to: http://www.dreamstreetinvestments.com/