PayStream has been developing automation roadmaps for over 10 years and have the tricks of the trade to share with you in this complimentary 50-minute webinar with head automation architect, Henry Ijams and Paul Kerins from iPayables. Listen in as they discuss:
• Make your case and win upper management approval the first time.
• Ways to get IT, Procurement and other departments on the same plan.
• Navigate the AP automation technology jungle like a pro.
• AP department metrics | What’s your paper quotient?
• Review the elements of a winning automation roadmap.
Register @ bit.ly/bulletproofwebinar
# # #
iPayables, the most effective provider of advanced electronic invoice, approval workflow, and payment solutions, has over 800 customers, 113,000 suppliers and 57,000 active users processing invoices via InvoiceWorks worldwide. With a focus on strong user support capabilities and supplier adoption assistance and with a commitment to ‘No Supplier Fees’, iPayables customers enjoy high supplier adoption rates and successful electronic invoice implementations. Their broad service offering is used by more than 100,000 companies in over 150 countries, including over half of the Fortune 100. They power the world’s largest electronic invoice industry-specific network. For more information about iPayables log onto http://www.ipayables.com