A. Contact Flat Fee Tax Service at the IRS Wage garnishment Help-line:
1 - 8 8 8 - 8 7 5 - 4 5 0 6
Q. Will Flat Fee Tax Service help me to keep my paycheck or Social Security by stopping an IRS Wage Garnishment?
A. Flat Fee Tax Service guarantees to have your IRS Wage Garnishment stopped and removed in 1 to 2 business days.
Q. What are the steps that I need to take to stop an IRS Wage Garnishment?
A. There are 3 simple steps to keeping your paycheck or Social Security check from an IRS Wage Garnishment.
Q. Can I have an IRS Wage Garnishment stopped and removed if I have unfiled tax returns?
A. Yes. Flat Fee Tax Service has had great success in having an IRS Wage Garnishment stopped and removed even if you haven't filed your tax returns in years. Flat Fee Tax Service has never failed to stop an IS Wage Garnishment.
The 3 Steps to stopping and releasing an IRS Wage Levy from your Paycheck, your Social Security and Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefit:
1. Contact Flat Fee Tax Service.
2. Flat Fee Tax Service contacts the IRS. Flat Fee Tax Service pleads your case to the IRS. Flat Fee Tax Service obtains your IRS Wage Garnishment release / removal in 1 to 2 business days.
3. Flat Fee Tax Service has the IRS Wage Garnishment release faxed to your employer. You keep your paycheck.
PLAIN & SIMPLE.
IRS WAGE GARNISHMENT:
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE: Good People - Doing Great Work
Don't have the IRS serve you with a Final Notice and take your paycheck or Social Security, which will leave you with close to nothing.
The Flat Fee tax Service IRS Wage Garnishment Help-line:
1- 8 8 8 - 8 7 5 - 4 5 0 6
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FOR YOUR IRS WAGE GARNISHMENT RELEASE:
• Lower fees and higher value for our clients
• Personal service and attention you deserve
• Integrity, credibility & results
• No salesmen - No pressure
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE IRS WAGE GARNISHMENT FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive
There are only a few requirements that must be met before the IRS Executes an IRS Wage Garnishment:
* The IRS must have assessed the tax debt and sent a IRS Levy Notice (Bank Levy, IRS Wage Garnishment)
* The taxpayer must have neglected or refused to pay the back tax debt and,
* The IRS must have assessed the back tax debt and sent a IRS Levy Notice (Bank Levy, IRS Wage Garnishment)
A MANUAL IRS GARNISHMENT (The IRS Can Take Your Entire Check)
The IRS is not limited by IRC 6331(h) to taking 15% of your paycheck, your Social Security or your Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits. The IRS can issue a manual tax garnishment that can continuously take all of your Social Security / Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits as well as your paycheck / wages under IRS Code section 6331(a), which does permit an IRS Garnishment on all your wages, salary or other income [which would includes Social Security / Social Security Disability (SSDI)]. The 15% automatic IRS Garnishment provision is a supplement to the manual IRS Garnishment power. The IRS can chose the manual approach if it deems fit and attempt to collect more than the automated 15%.
KEEP YOUR PAYCHECK.
KEEP YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK.
HAVE YOUR IRS TAX GARNISHMENT STOPPED & REMOVED.
The Flat Fee Tax Service IRS Wage Garnishment Help-line:
1 - 8 8 8 - 8 7 5 - 4 5 0 6
# # #
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE guarantees to have an IRS Wage Garnishment stopped and released within 1 to 2 business days or you don't pay.