1. Service to others is the ultimate optimistic act.
2. Listen to what our children tell us because sometimes the wisdom of a 9 year old is every bit as wise as that of an 89 year old.
3. Sense can be made of senseless violence only by searching for and finding a new meaning in life that then directs us to a new mission.
4. How we choose to live our lives is not only the means to an end it is the end in and of itself.
5. Martin Luther King told us that when we sacrifice for what is right - there can be no stopping us on the path to our mission.
6. The old adage of be divided and be conquered makes our nation vulnerable to many threats. It is time once again to recognize the power of collaboration for a collective good.
7. When violent acts take away a loved one, we are once again reminded to take stock of and be thankful for the relationships we still have to celebrate in each living moment.
8. Put more time back into your day by doing what can be done in two minutes of less, right now!
9. It is our choice about whether we will allow ourselves to be overwhelmed by the circumstances of reality.
10. We always have a choice about taking action to take on the challenges presented by reality and to try to solve the problems contained therein.
For more inspiration for optimism go to: http://www.drrussbuss.com
# # #